AHA !

 CMO Coffee Talk 'Aha! Moment': Five Steps To Better Brainstorming Output  AND Impact | 6sense

My most impactful aha moment was when I finally decided what career I wanted to pursue in college. It took me many years to figure it out. And when I did I decided on interior design. I was so relieved to finally know the answer and excited to start my journey in college. My shoulders felt lighter and I knew that I had made the right decision. I was determined to make the most of my college experience and felt confident that I had chosen the right path for me. I knew that interior design was the right choice and I couldn't wait to start learning all about it. I started to really enjoy practicing interior design and I was excited to pursue my drawing career.  Since then, I have never looked back since I developed a passion for this field within a short amount of time. I am already have been working can habits 


Comments