Reflection of my blog!

Win your life by harnessing The Power Of Reflection | by Rybo Chen | ICF  Certified Professional Coach | Thrive Global | Medium


My blog was reviewed by someone, and I reserved constructive feedback for them. And my friend said, “I admire how open you are to exploring food and how it connects to people. I enjoy how you have foods you can relate to on a deeper and cultural level. This gives you a sense of home and brings out a childhood memory.” When I heard this I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. I was happy that my blog connected with people in such a meaningful way. I felt validated for my dedication and work and dedication. I would like to keep creating content that resonates with people and helps them relate to each other through food. I would like to continue to explore the connection between food and culture, and bringpeople closer as a community. I wanted to use my blog as a platform to start conversations and connect people together. I wanted to explore how food can bring us together, no matter where we come from or what our backgrounds are. Food is a universal language, and I intend to use it to bridge cultures.

Comments

  1. I really like the personality to ur blog, the background on the page is beautiful. In this post there is some grammar mistakes that I think will be an easy fix. Rereading your work before posting it, or having a friend reread it, would benefit. It’s an amazing post though! - Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The content you have made really encapsulates what you were striving to do with this blog with trying to get people to relate to each other with food.- Christopher Cardenas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment