The final post #byey’all


Stream Goodbye by Goodzie | Listen online for free on SoundCloud


During my time of this class, I have been thinking of the goals I started with in the beginning. 

I had 5 goals: 

1) To look presentable 

2) Eye-catching 

4) Organized 

5) To be informative 

After reviewing my blog and other people viewing my blog, I realize I learned so much about myself and the world. I have learned I have the ability to better understand myself and practice to be a better writer with this blog. I learned how food has influenced the world and impacted people and their values towards food based on culture and memories of those foods. And after reviewing the blog, I knew I had to make some changes. Those changes were to make my blog me to make it more personal. Since it's my safe place to talk to my readers.Throughout this process of putting myself out there on this blog my ideas of the whole thing has been consistently changing in terms of understanding the topics I had to review about food and identity. While understanding the concept of both together. The format of the blog has helped develop my ideas because it has helped me organize my thought process and the ideation was helped with the format of this blog as well. And some examples of places where I made substantial revisions/expansions to all posts because I realized it was not personal like the other blogs I have reviewed so I wanted to be better in my work and I was that's why I changed most of my posts to fit me more.



Comments

  1. I love how you changed your blog! I think it really shows me who you are. The addition of photos, and the about me just leveled up your blog. While reading you final reflection, you stated that your knowledge about yourself has grown because of the research in this class, and I totally agree and I’m glad that you added that in your reflection. You did amazing! - Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout with the boxes on the side of each post so other posts can be easy access. - Christopher Cardenas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment